refunds & returns policy.
Shipping Related Damages:
- Deskka products are packaged very well and shipping damage is rare. It’s our responsibility to get your items to you in as new condition and we stand by assisting you on the rare occasions this doesn’t happen.
- If the packaging is damaged this increases the chances that a product will be damaged. Please inspect your items thoroughly upon receipt.
- Shipping damages must be reported upon receipt and opening and be accompanied by photos of the damage and packaging damage.
- In this case, we will either send a replacement unit or a replacement part depending on the circumstances.
Incorrect, Faulty or Damaged Products:
- In the unlikely event your order is faulty, has missing parts, is damaged from the factory or you have received the wrong item let us know and we will work with you to resolve the issue ASAP
- Deskka’s warranty sits alongside applicable consumer protection laws. More information can be found here – Warranty
- If you’re unhappy with your items you can apply for a refund or exchange within the first 14 days of receiving your product(s).
- Used products will not be accepted for return or exchange and must be in as new condition.
- Returns will only be accepted if packed in the original, unbroken packaging.
- Change of mind returns are subject to a £15 restocking fee or credit note.
- We have a strict timber and veneer matching process but due to timber’s natural irregularities, phone and monitor screen contrast/ colour variations timber finishes vary. Grain and colour dissatisfaction are not eligible reasons for a return or exchange.
Sales & Promotions Returns:
- All products purchased through promotions or sales cannot be returned or cancelled.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs, duties and any other associated fees for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If you are returning more expensive items, we recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item or receive it undamaged.
- Any cancellations made after placing an order are subject to a £10 fee to cover our merchant facility costs we incur on payments and refunds.
- Once an order is shipped, it can not be cancelled.